Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sold products; handdyed, handspun, and fiber

These are yarns and or fiber I have dyed and sold! If you have purchased anything from me, please send me a photo of the finished product! I'd love to see it and share it as well! Thanks!

Handdyed, Handpainted Yarns:

"Tannenbaum"- sock yarn, fingering weight. Pine green, blue and natural.



"Blooms"-sock yarn, fingering weight. Pinks, soft green, warm reds, flashes of violet and natural.



"Embers"-sock yarn, fingering weight. Reds, blacks, flashes of yellow and natural.


"Nanas' Roses"-sock yarn, fingering weight. Pinks, greens, natural, peach, reds.

pattern was 'jaywalker'. I frogged them, and was planning on reknitting, but was offered by a knitter to purchase this one! These colors seem to be the most popular!

No comments: